The DZRSI Healing Arts Award is available to be awarded each year at convention to an individual who has demonstrated the criteria below.
- Recipients of this award have shown, by their actions and their dedication, that they uphold the highest ideals of Professor Okazaki’s healing arts curricula.
- They have assiduously pursued the study of Seifukujitsu, employed its principles in the conduct of their training and promoted its growth and dissemination.
- Recipients of this award have freely and without reservation used their Seifukujitsu to help others. Recipients of this award are held in the highest regard by students, practitioners and senior instructors of Danzan Ryu Seifukujitsu and Healing Arts.
Eligibility for the Award
Any AJJF registrant is eligible to receive the award.
Those NOT eligible to receive the award:
- AJJF Professors
- Members of the DZRSI Standards Committee
On the electronic form below, OR
Print and submit the official DZRSI Healing Arts Award Submission Form.
Email to: email@example.com
by US postal mail to:
DZRSI Records Administrator
79 Maynard Ave
Newbury Park, CA 91320-4259
- Must be submitted not later than by January 31 to be considered for that year’s award at convention.
- Nominations not meeting the criteria will not be considered.
Before making a nomination, please read the above criteria and eligibility to be sure both the nominee and nominator are eligible.
If you have questions, please contact Ed Shatzen, DZRSI Records Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.